Monday, June 9, 2008

1 Day To Go

Well, here I am in San Francisco. I start training tomorrow. Hard to believe it's already here! Then a few days later I'll be heading to Guatemala! Wow. Thank you to all of you who have already supported me through prayer, financial support, encouraging words . . . it means so much to me to know that I am going on this trip with such an amazing group of people supporting me. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access during training so I just wanted to write a quick entry before I start. If not, I'll definitely try to update this soon after I get to Guatemala. I already miss you all! I may not be able to respond individually to many emails this summer, but I would love to hear how you're doing, what you're up to, how things are in the US/CA/LA. Well, my time here is almost up (at a library) so I should go. Much love and many blessings on you all! Adios!

No comments: