Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We're backin the US!

Just wanted to post quickly that we're back in the US-- made it through 16 hours of traveling (car and plane) to get back to San Francisco for debrief. We'll be here till Friday morning and then I'll be heading back to LA this weekend. Thank you, everyone, for all of your prayers and comments, emails, and messages. I look forward to seeing those of you in LA again soon and others of you hopefully in not too long!! And I'm hoping to have a lunch or evening or something where I can show pictures and tell more stories and stuff-- hopefully sometime before October. I'll try to figure that out in the next few weeks. Other than that, this might be my last blog entry, so if you want to know more, give me a call, email me, go with me to get some helado (ice cream-- I'm not a fan of coffee), or come to the thing I'm planning. Blessings!!

No comments: